Sunday, October 4, 2009

To online date or not to online date?

That is the question. Most of my married friends (I call them “the marrieds”) say they would do it if they were single. My first experience with online dating a few years back wasn’t fruitful, but it did teach me a lot about myself and how I date. By going through the process of filling out a profile or in-depth questionnaire, you are forced to look at yourself, what you bring to a relationship and what you’re looking for in a relationship. For anyone that wants to date or eventually find a relationship I say do it! And do it with no expectation for the end result. Do it for the experience itself. You may meet a bunch of losers, but what if those losers have some hot friends? Come to think of it, I think it should be a required step for everyone that wants a relationship and can’t figure out why its not happening. What have you got to loose? You tell me, are there reasons against it?

No comments:

Post a Comment